Friends of Birch Bay Library
Drive in at the Birch Bay Waterslides Fundraiser
Saturday, September 19th, 2020
Gates open at 6pm, movie will start around 7:30pm
Parking Reservation $25 per Car:
(Please select correct vehicle type)
POPCORN $2.00 EACH
DRINKS (POP OR WATER) $2.00 EACH
CANDY $2.00 EACH
CONCESSIONS BAG $20 EACH (INCLUDES 2 DRINKS, 2 CANDIES & 2 POPCORN PACKED IN A FRIENDS OF BIRCH BAY LIBRARY TOTE BAG)
Important Event Safety Info
The Friends of Birch Bay Library, The Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce and Birch Bay Waterslides will adhere to guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as all state and local public health mandates. All parties are taking the direction of leading health experts to establish procedures for staff and attendees. Attendees and staff will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing as it pertains to the following in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Vehicle spacing
- Entering/exiting your vehicle
- Window guidelines
- PPE for staff
- Contactless payment and ticketing systems
- Restroom management, guidelines and procedures
- Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck (RVs, limousines not permitted).
- Tickets & concessions must be purchased online in advance of the event.
- Admission is Free – Your parking fee permits one vehicle per reservation.
- All guests must have a seatbelt.
Parking is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. Larger vehicles will be parked near the back. The show is expected to be full. Please arrive early. Gates typically open an hour before showtime. Please check your email confirmation for gate times.
Event staff & volunteers reserves the right to move cars as needed.
Guests must follow theater speed limits, cones and marked lanes.
Advertised start time is approximate. Most shows begin just after sundown.
Guests must adhere to all rules and policies as well as state and local laws.
Children should not be left unattended.
Once a vehicle or person leaves the event, no re-entry will be permitted.
If you drive a vehicle with an accessory attached to the roof, such as a kayak or storage pod, please remove prior to attending the event.
Shows are subject to cancelation due to weather. In the event the show is canceled, your ticket will be valid for a different date.
- Customers must remain in their vehicles at all times except to visit the restroom or concessions area.
- Customers must wear a cloth face covering when leaving cars for any reason.
- Provide 10 feet of clearance between vehicles.
- Customers may not sit outside their vehicle in lawn chairs or on blankets outside the vehicle even if social distancing is met and face coverings are utilized.
Prepare Before You Attend
To limit car battery usage, bring a battery-operated radio to listen to the movie – we haven’t found a phone app that works yet.
Have hand sanitizer and masks available.
No weapons, legal or illegal drugs, or alcohol allowed.
Sound will be broadcast through FM radio. Radio station will be provided as you arrive to the event.
Headlights must be turned off when facing the screen.
Bring a flashlight for use in the porta-potty.
In the event of severe weather, you will be contacted regarding a reschedule.
Know before you go! For up-to-date details regarding the event, please check the Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce Website.
The Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove anyone for failure to follow the guidelines outlined above.