Rollback Weekend Car Show “People’s Choice” Contest – Rules
- Eligibility: The “Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest” is open to legal residents of the United States or Canada who are participants in the Rollback Weekend Car Show on July 31, 2022 in Birch Bay, WA. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce or Whatcom Educational Credit Union employees, board members, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the “Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest.”
- Sponsorship. The sponsors are Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce and Whatcom Educational Credit Union (WECU). Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding.
- Entry Period: This promotion begins on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time and ends on July 31, 2022 at 1:00 PM Pacific Time (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- As a participant, your entry must fully meet all contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. One entry per participant registration. A participant may have multiple entries if they have multiple vehicles in the Rollback Weekend Car Show. An entry is considered complete when the Rollback Weekend Car Show registration has been filled out and paid. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the invalidation of your entry (or entries) and the offender may be removed from the contest at sole discretion of the Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce. The decision of the management is final.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a trip to Las Vegas, Nevada that includes: round trip airfare from Bellingham, WA (BLI) to Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS) plus three (3) nights hotel accommodations at a property to be determined. Price and value of the prize not to exceed $800 US dollars. Some travel blackout dates may apply. In the event the Winner chooses to travel on a date in which the price exceeds $800 the Winner will be responsible to pay the difference between their trip cost and the $800 maximum limit. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by which entry has the highest tally of votes for the “Peoples Choice Award” during the Rollback Weekend Car Show (July 31, 2022, 8AM-1PM Pacific Time) under the supervision of the Sponsor. Only votes received between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM Pacific Time on July 31, 2022 are eligible toward the final tally. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by phone no later than 5:00 PM Pacific Time on Friday, August 5, 2022. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified time frame, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Rollback Weekend Car Show Contest, to void votes for any reason that challenge the integrity of the contest.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in WASHINGTON having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce
4819 Alderson Rd. #103
Blaine, WA 98248
Requests must be postmarked no later than [date, time, timezone].
- For any scenarios not directly covered in the above Contest rules, the decision of the management of the Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce is final.